Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Zombie-ing

Today receiving a message that pulling me down.. It been hunter me long times already but i don't think it's true.. Really have to take serious and deep consideration now.. My soul away from my body just like a zombie, always worry it will become true.. Haiz.. Just wish everything will be fine soon.. Wish me good luck ya.. My eyes get pain lately and i think my eyes power up size, start feel blur when look at something.. Haha.. So sucks if u look at evil side but if look at an virtue side then i feel i having a colorful life, haha.. But maybe u all feel that i'm not because i seem like nothing.. I'm not the person who talking too much, sometimes don't know how to express myself at all.. Another thing that is i plan to slim down but just now my friend say i getting fatter.. So sad when listen it while i really wanna slim down.. Haih.. T.T

No comments: