Sunday, January 11, 2009

Commence with blog

Hehe.. Here i am to become a blogger finally.. I decided to start blogging mostly get influenced by my friend who always ask me to blogging.. They say may improve my language and is a good way to express my feeling.. The others reason is i wanna build my memories, so i can hold in my heart because sometime i will get short/long term memory lost.. Haha.. BTW, i am new to this, hope everything will be fine.. Well, while creating this blog, 5 of my housemate were outing. I thought i can focus to write my 1st blog but i get disturbing from ah pieu, one of my housemate.. He act like a kid ask me accompany him for lunch by surrounding me and play with my belt until i surrender, very funny and headache with that.. After that, i'm teaching my good buddy, loong to boil chrysanthemum tea for someone he falling in love.. This guy is 1st time boil chrysanthemum tea, hurry-scurry and impatience to be done and give to someone hurry.. Haha.. Hope can listen good news from you soon, hehe.. ^^v

No comments: