Saturday, January 17, 2009

Doing something funny

Spending my time today for fun, sleeping and fool around with friends.. I lend a book for my assignment from friend, plan to done it but i let myself free.. When i wake up it time show 6++pm dy, some of my friend already get ready for Chinese New Year(CNY) dinner handled by our friend.. This is one of biggest celebration in our Uni to all chinese.. I joining this CNY since all of my housemate going, not for any special reason snow girl.. We all wearing smart and set up hair attending this dinner.. Haha.. There is a lot of performance and foods, nothing special for performance and the foods not really nice, hehe.. One of the performance show which is fashion show and my friend wearing chinese traditional marrige clothing.. All of my friends come gather and doing something funny which shout "yam seng" for my friend because we get bored already, haha.. That is the funny moment, everyone there look at us and give us warm applause after we shout, Haha.. After the function finish, all of our housemate having maggi mee party.. So bad.. T.T

No comments: