Monday, January 12, 2009

What a blur day

Haiz.. Get scold in earlier morning from my sister and my aunty because an letter.. I feel weird because i think that is an inform letter ask me weather stil want continous my account because i'm inactive since i sign up.. I'm not deny i had invest for several times but never get involved alone because of high risk and i could withstand alone.. I just using that account for receive analysis e-mail only.. But i don't know why they think i lend a load from XXX Investment Bank.. There is impossible because i owe a study loan now and i not idiot doing such thing although insufficient of money.. They say it is a listing loan shark and used to find quarry among the university student with varies ways.. I know they just worry me become a victim but shouldn't worry much for me.. Life is getting harder and harder.. I know what i doing now and i will feet on the grind because i know there is no free lunch.. Wish me good luck, don't get involved for any trouble..

No comments: