Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fluster day

2 weeks pass split second, there is 1 week left before going back for CNY holidays.. But what i wonder here that is a lots of assignment, project proposal and test have to done and submit before and after CNY holidays.. I'm doing an assignment and revision to clear what my mind confuse in class this evening.. But half way, i have a break to watch drama and learn to play rubik's cube, haha.. I got a lot sifu since rubik's cube is a famous game in our house lately.. So bad, i still can't finish it.. Haiz.. The weather here is very cold, just like genting highland.. Now i think can change to UMP highland dy.. Beh tahan ne.. Never think the weather here would always like this, much difference if compare in my hometown.. Seem like i doing nothing for today but i managed to reach my objective for today, hope can done the rest thing before going back.. The other thing that playing around my mind is i think i'm not that person talk a lot, don't know what should i say and do sometime.. haiz.. What should i do???

No comments: