Monday, January 19, 2009

Sit for test on my Birthday.. Arrr...

Today 19/1/09, going class for hold day, so tired.. Doing assignment and some presentation slide for submit tomorrow, don't know why such homework cant finish.. My lecturer give another project, got 3 project so far.. The very bad thing is i have to sit for test on my birthday.. Broke my plan for going back hometown only, WTF.. T.T

Yesterday 18/1/09, my uni server down, cant update my blog, haiz.. I get bad mood suddenly yesterday while playing badminton with my friends.. I always absence of mind during badminton time.. My heart never get good feeling when coming back here since there is a lot of thing i done last semester with someone deep inside my heart.. Hehe.. That why there are all about you wherever i'm.. I always hope that you will standing in front of me while i thinking of you or inverse.. Haha.. There is another thing in my mind, about changing roommate in next semester.. I don't like my roommate, always don't close his eyes during his sleep time.. That is terrible because i don't know whether he is sleeping or just laying on bed.. But he still my best roommate, hehe.. Another friend moving into my house is my friend since primary school, don't know how to choose within them.. haih..

2 comments:

Simon Loh said...

wait til kai feng.. reads this.. hehe
btw.. welcome to the world of blogging..

Sharky said...

finally found ur blog..simon & I will help u promote it..