Sunday, March 15, 2009

Puzzled

Night make me puzzled..

I personally very like night time.. It very comfortable and let myself feel .. Can think a lot thing i done before.. By the time, some people have dreams, while some people can't sleep.. Just like me, night sometimes make me hard to fall asleep.. Please forgive me, so often can't easily fall asleep at night, i feel sleepy but can't sleep.. Haha.. But sometimes night make me crazy, there is a question come out in my mind, how 2 know well a person? Is a deep and mysterious question.. I seem step into the mistiness and lost the ability to undestand.. There are a lot of people wandering around, but we don't know what they think even friends behind us.. Haiz.. How your all know a person very well? Is it by intercommunion? or by observe?

6 comments:

Little Match Gal.. said...

it's hard to know a person well.. not even your true friends..as people keep on changing form time to time. It is enough just to understand what they are appear to be as some people always has thing that they will keep to themselves...in my opinion...

SeaN said...

Sienz-nyer~
Friends is like this already..
Then another part of us sure very hard to know well loo.. Haha..

Little Match Gal.. said...

really understand a person is hard de...so just let it be easier...

Anonymous said...

lolz...the post date is on 15th march. how come now only i get see it? dun ever said is to understand others. sometimes for own also hard. human heart is a deep knowledge to understand. different heart different answer will get even the question is the same.

SeaN said...

Because i save as draft and didn't publish.. I know understand someone is hard but it is possible.. Just we don't know the ways only, maybe take it easier will make us discern themselves.. It sure will have different answer but we just need to understand our partner.. How how how? Haih..

Little Match Gal.. said...

understanding people is possible by trying to get closer to them and try to adopt with them when you are together. But not everyone can make it.... u wanna understand who better need a chat? hehe^-^