Saturday, March 7, 2009

Boring but worthiness

Today, 3 of our housemate going outing, i not join because i tight to budget.. The house remain another housemate and me.. It's very boring day since i have nothing to do.. I plan to study, but it's damn hot, i can't even concentrate at all.. Can't have a nap also.. Movie mode [ON] for the evening.. I watch National Geographic - KLCC In The Making, Mega structures - Palm Island (The World's Most Extreme Island), Ultimate Factories - Ferrari and Extreme Engineering - Kuala Lumpur Mega Tunnel.. The show was open's my eyes, i was absorb by the technology and the engineering.. It's was so amazing, fantastic and unbelievable.. That's impressive and i adore the architect who can design the great building and dealt with the crisis for the building.. The show give me a lots of knowledge and answer up all the query i face before.. Yeah..

Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC)

Palm Island in Dubai

There is a bad news when they coming back from Kuantan.. My housemate's motor was steal in East Coast Mall's parking lot..Malaysia Boleh, that is the culture.. Sweat.. Luckily he bought a first class premium, can get amends or else he just blindly lost the motor which cost about RM3000++.. Talk about the good thing.. Hehe.. I get the belated birthday gift from Annie & Hamtaro.. Both of them give me a shirt as gift.. I like the shirt, thank you very much.. Never thought i will get gift even though my birthday pass long time already.. I really appreciated.. Hehe.. Thanks again..

Especially thanks to Annie & Hamtaro

No comments: