Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Forever Love

Regret that i don't have any picture with dad

Suddenly i so miss my father.. So miss when the time he with me and my family.. When i thinking of my father, my tears falling down.. I feel sorrow because i just have several years memories only with my beloved father.. He been pass away when i still young (Standard 2) but the memories still deep inside my heart.. I still remember he cycle me to my grandma's house.. Fetch me to school.. Accompany and teach me doing homework.. Scold me and even the time you laying at Hospital.. It still fresh like happen yesterday.. But everything that i think it just a memories, it no longer real for me.. I miss you so much and I love you, dad..

p/s : take care and filial piety to your parent before it late..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

even is few words but is the love to dad was so deep until the reader can strongly feel the sadness and the sweet memory inside...

SeaN said...

The only word that i can say is REGRET..