Friday, March 6, 2009

Jogging and Cleaning day

Yesterday i jogging with my housemate.. Went to construction site which close to my house, try to discovery what they build.. It was a Halal food court which estimate will done by end of this year.. Look forward for more varieties food inside our University which we eat almost same kinds of food everyday..

Future Halal Food Court

Long ways of jogging, my shoe getting dirty due to the slush.. I wash the shoes since i have been long time didn't wash for the shoe.. Excuse me, i'm dirty guy.. Haha.. I have dinner in Gambang with my housemate.. I ate "lou mee", it was very delicious but at half way of eating, i found a fly.. Sweat, i wanna puke.. Don't know how many flies i ate already, i don't dare to think much.. 3 of my housemate going back because got holiday in Monday (Muslim's big day).. I take this chance to clear my room and house also.. Haiz.. Me again doing those cleaning, no one help also.. Wuwu.. T.T..

No comments: