Friday, February 27, 2009

Outing week

This few days away from blogging since very busy for assignment and also got replacement class.. And tomorrow i will going to Genting Highland with my friends and can take this chance to take good rest and play around with my friends.. Hehe.. I going out to Kuantan twice this week, one is going buy some glossary for own stock and buy birthday gift for our classmate and another one is purposely to take thing which ask by my VIP.. First outing, i going buy some glossary with another 3 friends.. Loong buy for the Mushroom for someone while hamtaro bought a new printer at East Coast Mall.. After that, loong bring us to eat at weird place i never go before which call Shanghai Tan, the food quite ok.. We share a lot thing along the journey, hehe..

Not bad de Grill Fish

For the 2nd outing, i drive motor since wanna be alone.. The journey quite boring, luckily i bring headset and listen to music.. That is what i used to be at hometown also.. It just spend about 1.15 hours to go and back plus take the important thing.. Hehe..

VIP card and gift

Another thing happen in this week is i attending my malay classmate party at cafe.. A lot of friends coming, that is a surprise birthday party held by our classmate for her.. We give the bear which buy in Kuantan as gift which share by 5 of Loong, Kc, Liang Fua and me..

Bear that we give for Mama
~I wonder for the big teddy bear i will give you later~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so hardworking in posting....haha..continue it...

SeaN said...

Of course, my life maa.. I wan remember what i doing, maybe can backup if i get memory lost.. Haha..

Anonymous said...

haha...use it to memory all