Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crazy week

For the pass two weeks, damn busy and tired, i have no time for updating my blog.. A lots of assignment, project proposal, quiz, test and talk come non-stop.. Besides, it also have some infuriating incident happen around me.. Can't even have a nice sleep and relax time.. I know i will going crazy and suffer if i continuous the life here.. I also know that i will become a fatty because i eat much when i stress.. Haha.. Luckily everything is over now, no need become a fatty.. But next week still 1 more test and 2 more assignments to go before i can fully focus on my Genting Trip on weekend.. Hehe..

When stuck in trouble.. =.=''

It's hard for me to remember thing and memorize bring me troublesome.. Careless mistake also let me do so.. It's does not make sense for me like a normal student.. OMG, I like a slacker now.. Haiz.. Manufacturing Process, Thermodynamics 2 and also mathematics 4 are the subject i do mistake until lost quite many mark in final, really sweat now.. I was put in a fluster by the promise made to you.. Really scare i can't but i will try my best.. I must always remind myself that there is left not much time for me to do well in my studies..


For the infuriating incident, i want comment here is got a lots of people faking around.. Really hate those people faking, please don't fake in front of me or please stay far from me.. And for my buddy loong and everyone here, please remember that
do not wait until the days have passed to find their sweet point.. Life have no take two, opportunity also the same, no second opportunity is given for you.. So must do what you wish to do although it's impossible or not in time, but is better than regret after that.. Seize the opportunity !!! It's infuriating because advise is given by kc and me but nonchalance..

As we know, 14/2/2009 is Valentines Day, everyone have partner is busy for a great and romance dating.. My roommate is going Kampar dating.. Before that, he is busy online shopping for flower.. My housemate is sending his girl friend big pinky piggy.. I'm busy person promote for what they doing for someone they love.. Hehe.. What i doing for this special day? Haha.. Solo-ing love songs in room and miss.. T.T Happy Valentines Day to all and sweet always to all. ^^
Flower receiving by snow girl..
Happy Valentines Day

The others thing quite interesting is about my roommate's laptop.. His laptop screen
blackout and it's hard to see anything.. Very desperate he is, can't play Dota, watch movie and chatting.. U know what he doing in order to look the screen? What is his solution? Hehe..


Wow.. 2 table lamp as the screen light..
That is my stupid ideal.. Funny..

New Asus LCD screen..
No more desperated..

Within the week, here having water crisis.. My housemate all busy finding source of water for cleaning purpose even at midnight.. The water crisis is very serious until got people didn't take bath for 2 days.. Can't imagine how would i be if i didn't take bath for 2 days..

Water? Water? I need some..

Today i go play badminton at astaka.. I waiting for playing badminton before start busy but have no time.. I can release those stress which store long time ago, can fool around with my friends and also lose weight.. Hehe.. But feeling still the same, haiz.. Don't know why i always look at the corner and wish you will come out, haha..

Where were u will be?
Coming from right or left corner?







4 comments:

Sharky said...

wo..a long post..ya a lot of fakers, posers, actors in this world..those will never know wat they missing till they really lost it..

SeaN said...

Long time didn't post ad, sure long.. Now seem no mood wrote as diary, wanna change become weekly summarize loo.. Sienz!!! Why they are here? Haiz..

Anonymous said...

agree with Starbucks also. Some are them is not the real of them because they are influence by others and not live independent. they are forgot they are themselves and not others. At last, they lose because they is no more themselves. They are others (follower=copy right)and no more the only in this world.

SeaN said...

Yeah.. So messy the world is.. Luckily we are not lost.. Their life their thinking, i don't even care, just don't want bring any trouble to me.. Hehe..