Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Anger

Warning.. Spray paint encroach.. Second-hand smoke encroach.. Exhaust pipe smoke encroach.. Everytime i smell it, i really ANGRY and i feel dizzy.. I don't like those smell.. As we know, those smell is a toxic gas and slow in taking effect to harm our health.. What the hell is they done? Why they didn't consider the others neighbour's feeling? I'm suffering dust problem since i move to KK2 (hostel 2), worry about my health condition.. Those problem stated is not a new issue already, I believe that there are a lot people facing same condition with me.. Sometimes making sound pollution via exhaust pipe.. I had drop a hint but they still keep doing.. Damn it.. Making the world worst.. Is that i need to wear a gas mask for my health? I need more fresh air..

I need fresh air please..

No comments: