Friday, February 20, 2009

Lucky number day


That is the number for this year.. Thanks to everyone that wish me all the ways even try to raped me also.. Haha.. I really appreciated about it.. This is the second time i celebrated my birthday at UMP.. I still remember last year for my 21 birthday, it was a bad bad birthday.. Luckily everything is fine now and i'm happy now for my 22 birthday although there is nothing special celebration for me because i got a lot wishes from my friends and also got a mystery gift from you.. I have a strong desire go back take from you now.. Haha.. I spend my time on playing game, sleeping and eat nice food.. Treat myself better.. Enjoy and relax all the day.. Before my birthday past, i'm enjoying air-cream with my friend Simon (19/2 is his birthday) at Esso Petrol Station.. Talk a lot thing, Haha..

2 comments:

Simon Loh said...

ya man~~ i had a great time too ^^

SeaN said...

Hope next year we can have big celebration.. Hehe.. Got cake 1..