Monday, May 4, 2009

ProMinds


This is the first activity that I joined since I entering University.. Be ashamed of this because I always talk to myself that I will join university activity to enrich my knowledge and soft skills but empty boasting.. 4 days 3 night at Pusat Latihan dan Rekreasi Tebing Tinggi Segamat, Johor giving me a good experiences and profound knowledge that I will never realize..

A lot of activity conducted such as talk, jungle tracking, cooking, jogging and so on.. Each activity giving me a chance to learn new things.. Long time didn’t go camping already, lucky I still can managed to finish it although I sick.. Hehe..



Some memories still fresh in my minds.. Like first day there, I accidently strand the spaghetti (charge stuff) just after receive it.. Haha.. Such careless mistake draws an unforgettable memories, me and some members get punishment with sing a forgive song in malay (Maafkan Kami) for more than 30 minutes.. But we also dare to play around when singing.. Hehe..



Among the talk, I been attracted by a talk presented by Prof Sabaruddin that share a lots of facts and experiences in workplaces, give me a brief introduction and useful input.. In the camp, we been give a task for cook.. Fry chicken, vegetable soup, salted fish and rice is our menu.. I’m enjoying the process maybe because I seldom and long time didn’t cook already.. The food cooked is “eatable”.. We also asked to feed each other use hand a use spoon..



I can’t forget a new experience that I get from this camp that is I pumping more than 100 times and get blind scold from coach.. Haiz.. After that is the jungle tracking activity and end with activity plunge into water (biskut rendam air the tanpa gula).. My body damn pain when coming back because of the 100 times pumping.. T.T

Some of the activity mess up and not really nice.. A lot unhappy things happened but we have to endure.. It is hard for everyone to work together from different background but yet impossible mission.. All activities are press to Slogan “one for all, all for one” in other to bring up teamwork and so on.. Endure and tolerate is what I learn in this camp.. It is good to train ourself and grow up.. Wish that Minds 2009 everything smooth and success.. ^^

No comments: