Thursday, April 16, 2009

MesSy

Semester 4 gonna end soon.. What i can say is my MESSY semester !!! It seems very hard for me to concentrate or pay much attention same as when i just start my university life.. I have weird feeling and doubt about my ability now.. So many crap things play non-stop in my mind everyday and make me lost.. But saying so it just mean I'm a rubbish to the society because i give a lot of reason to excuse my fault.. I'm so immature.. How could i so easy affected by external causes and don't know measure the severity of the matter.. Mess up my mind and my life.. I'm a loser !!! I'm finding my ways out before become putrid and incurable.. Could anyone advise me? T.T

REMEMBER !!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz...so emotional?
i thought i m the only so emotional for this few day. but u also ah?
erm...ok...msn me if got problem...

SeaN said...

U don't know pisces guy/woman is nervosity? Maybe i serious a bit.. Haha.. I'm ok since i used to be like this, what about you for this few days? Msn me, share share.. Hehe.. ^^

Little Match Gal.. said...

everyone is in emotional state this few weeks...remember to share...n erm immature..hehe..i don't think you are one...

SeaN said...

Haha.. I'm emotional type.. Sometimes don't know what the hell doing and thinking.. You think i'm mature? Maybe I'm if compare with totolly immature 1, I stil consider mature.. haha..

Little Match Gal.. said...

u gt one that is same with you here. I also dunno what the hell i am doing this few weeks. OMG is like being made paralyse cant' do anything at all.

loong said...

ei ei....dun think so much la...focus on ur stdy~u can make it well~~u can do it...dun simply affected by ur housemate...dun dota so frequent la...b focus on ur stdy...i m sure u can make it de...gambate~

SeaN said...

Haha.. Let's form emo society, i'm leader now.. U go find members.. Hehe.. Is not i want to think too much, but my condition want me to think.. What can i do? Haiz..